What is the "My Account" section for?
The "My Account" section allows members to easily manage all information related to their personal information, their orders and their shopping cart. Specifically:
1. Management of personal information
2. Address management
3. Order progress monitoring
4. Order history
5. Management of desired products
How can I become a member?
On all pages of the online store, you can become a member either by clicking on "Login" or "My Account" and then "Create an Account", filling in some basic information. As a member you have the possibility to have all the privileges of the "My Account" section as well as the exclusivity in unique offers of the Katsifa department store just for you. After your successful registration you will be sent a confirmation email with all your registration details.
How can I place an order?
By choosing the product you want, from any page, you can put it directly in your cart, pressing "Buy", and then pressing "Finish" in your cart to follow the simple steps to complete your order.
Can I order over the phone?
You can also place an order by phone with delivery to your place or collection from the store. You can place your order by calling us at 2231030277 or by fax at 2231047122 or by email at email@example.com.
How do I know that my order has been completed?
After you have registered your order, you will receive a registration confirmation email with all the necessary information for your order. This means that your order has been successfully registered in the systems of katsifas.gr. You will be able to be informed about the progress of your order through the "My Account" section.
What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
In the event that a product is missing from your order, you should contact our online store as soon as possible at 2231030277 or by fax at 2231030277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be informed about the process.
When will I receive;
From the moment you have successfully registered your order and the product appears as available, you will receive it in 2-3 working days. If the product appears on order, you will receive it, as long as it can be ordered from the suppliers of the Katsifas department store, in 6-8 working days. In this case we will call you from the customer service center for more information about the delivery.
What hours and days can I pick up?
Collection is done by a partner courier company, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you have chosen to receive your order from a specific store, you will you can pick it up during store working hours and days within 48 hours, from the moment we have informed you that it is ready. You will be able to be informed about the progress of your order through the section "My Account", "Order Status".
Why might my order be delayed?
The Katsifas department store makes every effort to execute your order as quickly as possible. Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
1. Not all your address details are correct for it to run.
2. The product you have ordered is out of stock and cannot be ordered from the department store suppliers.
3. The payment method you have selected cannot or has not been completed.
4. We have not been able to contact you for clarification regarding your order.
How can I compare products?
Having reached the desired list of products, you can by checking the products you are interested in and pressing the ¨Compare¨ option, see a detailed comparison of the products on one page. By pressing ¨Remove¨ on each product you will be able to reduce the comparison list and see the ones that are ultimately your goal.
How can I search for a product?
The categorization of the products has been done on two basic levels (category and subcategory) in such a way that you can easily find what you are looking for. Other ways are:
1. Using the search filters on the subcategory pages can also help narrow your search.
2. The general search to the right of the categories will bring you all the options based on the keywords you have entered.
What payment methods are available?
Payment is made before or upon delivery of the product and can be made with one of the following payment methods.
1. Payment and collection from our store.
2. By Cash on delivery of the price of your order to the courier employee upon delivery of the product to the place you chose. Cash on delivery is charged at a cost of €1.60.
3. With a VISA or MASTERCARD or EUROLINE credit card issued by any bank. In this case, and for your own safety, you must be present for the receipt of your order having with you the credit card you made the order with and your ID.
Also in our department store, you are given the option to choose whether the document issued for your order will be a retail sales receipt or a sales invoice. An invoice is issued to companies and self-employed professionals if they fill in the following information during their order: Company name, A.F.M., D.O.Y., Head office and profession.